Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013


Jesus people


I don't want to talk to the Jesus people
 I don't want to hear
 that this hellhole
 plays a small part
 in my salvation.

I don't want to hear
that up to now
my life has been meaningless
and that I was brought here
to come face-to-face
with my inner demons.

You don't know me
you have no idea of the
perplexity of being ME.

At this point
'Jesus can save you,
 God loves you
 and can heal you'
are just empty words
and have no place
in my reference framework.

For now all I need to do
is to Survive...
the constant hunger,
 the constant shouting
 of meaningless arguments in my ears,
the constant feeling of not fitting in
 and not belonging,
 the constant sadness of missing my family.

Can you comprehend this,
does it make sense in your
little 'feel good' world.
I don't need your
Jesus now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment